BAM maintains profit forecast
17 November 2011 10:58 - Royal BAM Group nv
- Net result for the first nine months of 2011: €84 million (2010: loss of €45 million)
- Pre-tax margin for the first nine months of 2011: 2.0%, as forecast
- Order book at the end of September 2011: €11.1 billion (year-end 2010: €12.1 billion)
- Forecast net profit for 2011 unchanged: €120 million
- Strategic agenda update: simplification of sector classification, reconsidering the position of Consultancy and engineering sector (Tebodin), intensification of risk management and develop new growth tracks.
Click here for the full press release.